Friday, April 22, 2005

More Friday Figgerin'

-I figger pulling a groin muscle away from the bone (like Nomar did the other night in the Cardinals game) sounds more like torture than a side-effect of sports. That's gotta leave a mark.
I'll be even Mia Hamm doesn't want to look at that bruise.

-I figger the Rams will not surprize anybody with their first-round draft pick. Probably the OT from Oklahoma.

-I figger when Pope Benedict XVI realizes he's 78 years old, and he only has so much time to leave his mark on the world, he may be more inclined to make a few changes than people might think.

-I figger it will be Hillary against Rudy in '08.

-I figger this Moussoaui character has some sort of martyrdom in mind now that he intends to plead guilty to his role in the 9-11 attacks.

-I figger I like this time of Spring about as much as any time of year.

No comments: